The TruLog™ Mission
What we believe
- TruLog believes in high quality products, honesty, hard work, customer service, and most of all, spending time with family and friends. We live and breathe these values day in and day out here at TruLog.
What do we do
- Provide a high quality, patented, metal log panel featuring hew lines, wood grain, and a defined chink line that is unlike anything on the market
- Ensure great customer service by providing you with expertise in using the product, as well as backing with a 30 year paint coating warranty.
- Fulfill your dream of owning a log cabin without maintenance so you can spend time on doing the things you enjoy most.
- We provide expertise about our product and other building materials so you can be sure that you have bought the best product for you.
- Last but not least, we will work hard to make sure you are satisfied with your TruLog experience.
TRULOG COMPANY HISTORY
TruLog is a small family owned and operated business here in Loveland, Colorado. Ted, the owner of the business, grew up in Loveland, Colorado and has 30 years of experience in the steel siding industry as well as the overall construction business. He employs his nephew, Donny, who installs and manufactures TruLog, his son, Ryan, who takes care of marketing and sales, and his wife, Sue, who takes care of the accounting and books for the company.
Our history begins in 1985 when Ted started working at Knudson Manufacturing building and servicing gutter and siding machines. In 1995, Ted moved on from Knudson Manufacturing to start his own metal siding business, R&B Home Improvement, to serve the customers of Northern Colorado. Ted installed every type of siding from fiber cement, to vinyl, to metal, and he has even built full log homes. The look of a log home was very appealing to Ted but the maintenance was not having to stain and seal your home every 2-3 years. His experience in the siding industry and building log homes led to the idea of making a maintenance-free log siding panel so customers can enjoy the look of a log home without all the maintenance that comes with it. With Ted’s background in roll forming machines and the steel siding industry, he invented the most realistic, maintenance-free, steel log siding panel on the market today, TruLog.
Due to national interest, we invented the TruLog box siding line (All siding panels are cut to a 12 foot length) so we could more easily manufacture and distribute our products to customers all across the United States. In 2014, we shipped our first TruLog order to New Mexico and the customer installed the siding themselves and couldn’t have been happier with the product and experience. Since then, we have sold to many other customers, see what they have said about our product on our testimonials page, and they have been the reason we continue to be successful. We pride ourselves in serving the customer and making sure they are buying the highest quality product and experience from TruLog so contact us today for more information!